day 23

 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.  Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. - John 15:12-13

This last month I have been overwhelmed by the love of our friends and family. 

Most of my life, when the struggle has felt too big, I may have one person that I confided in, but I mostly have kept issues to myself. 

Note: I do not recommend this because then your thoughts and opinions can rule the show, and often, when we express the thoughts aloud, to someone else who has similar values... well, our "facts" and stories may unravel apart really quickly. This can help us see more of the whole truth than we can on our own, and possibly save you an incredible amount of time.

This last month we have been overwhelmed by friends and family that have loved us all well. 

I have too often gotten hung up on well, if I can't take them a meal, or didn't have time to get them a gift or gift card, I'll just have to do that later. If you've ever thought that, drop that thought now. A well-meaning friend that says, "I'm sorry and I'm praying with you and for you." Pure gold and honey. 

You know when someone keeps coming to mind, even if you haven't seen or heard from them in awhile, take one-minute and send them a text. Let them know you were thinking of them. They may be needing a reminder they are not alone.



Comments

Popular Posts