Day 12

When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?” “Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.” Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.”  At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. John 5:6-9 

With Journey to Christmas, I'm in John a lot this month. 

Do you want to be healed? What do I/you want to be healed from in this moment/season.

Get Up! Pick up your mat and walk. What does action look/feel like if we believe Jesus at his word. What is the first action you can take in a response with belief? Even if the faith is as small as a mustard seed. (Matthew 17:20)

Comments

Popular Posts