gift ideas- just the beginning of more lists to come.



Well, I have Christmas on the brain, but before Christmas I still have a couple of good friends birthdays, so - a very, small collection of ideas this morning.

1. The new "Baked Explorations" cookbook. It rocks. The pumpkin cheddar muffins - yum. The chocolate ginger molasses cookies- yum again. I think it would make a great gift for someone who enjoys being in the kitchen.

2. Hand warmers - in photo number 2 - Jane Richmond's mitten cuffs - very fast and fun project.

3. Packaging - I found this adorable small piece of luggage and used it for the "gift bag". It didn't cost much more then gift bags and it will look great in my friend's living room. ;) For the tag, I just printed up a page of wallet size prints of my zinnias-adhered some pretty scrap paper to the back, added a hole punch and ribbon.

Comments

Popular Posts