good moments (with some felt thrown in for good measure).


This week, besides it being Thanksgiving, my Dad-in-law is retiring from redlogic (one part of the reason I went back to work full-time), hence, there have been some celebrations to prepare for. The thought of squeezing putting up Christmas decorations between Thanksgiving being spent with both of our families, and the retirement lunch and open house - well - just like this run on sentence - it was too much for this gal. So to ensure that putting up the tree would be a good time filled with moments worth remembering, we put up our Christmas tree this past Saturday evening. 

With the tree up I could not put off finishing some of the ornaments I had started long, long ago. So, late in the evening, while the kids were sleeping and we were watching "The Proposal", some lovely felted decorations were finished and hung on the tree. I promise to share the rest of the ones I finish with my loved ones. 

Patterns from: "Fa la la la Felt" by Amanda Carestio
Wool Felt from: Felt on the Fly over at Etsy
Ribbon & Ric Rac: from my stash

And, even though Thanksgiving is still a day away, I don't think it is ever too early for Christmas music, so I have been totally enjoying some of the Christmas stations on Pandora.

Comments

  1. love your sweet little ornaments...precious. Hope your Thanksgiving is a wonderful day! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts