Day 10, (with God only)

 ... with God, all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

But Jesus looked at them and said, 'with man this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

I began meditating on Matthew 19:26 (part b) this morning. At first things came to mind that I desired to happen. 

And then I feel like God help me shift to what he has already made possible. The painting, Up Dog, my studio, coming back home to work, after a long season of commuting. 

And then, I realized my with God, all things possible list had focused on the externals, and I began praying for the heart changes. The ones that go deeper and last longer than the first list. The eternal... 

Psalm 51:10, create in me a clean heart, renew a right spirit within me, cast me not away from your presence, and take not your holy spirit from me

What is your with God only list look like? 

How has he already proven faithful to remind you that God only requests are real?


post Sabbath (yoga) practice...
in yoga, it is easy to get caught up in the shape of a pose. Or the shape you see on social media or in books. In reality, the pose is to support you, and where you are at. We can injure ourselves in seeking after a particular form, that isn't meant for our bodies. 

internal work versus external posing... hum... what you do on your mat, how you think, what your goals are, are a mirror for what you do everywhere else. If you are caught up in the look of a certain pose, what do you need to give up to make choices that support you. Support who God has called you to be. Your true self, not your false. 

Comments

Popular Posts