Day 7

 For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations. - Psalm 100:5

good
steadfast
loving
faithfulness
inclusive
forever

How often have I thought about the Lord has my "genie in a bottle," asking for him to show up at urgent times and urgent requests?

How often have I thought of the Lord keeping track of my decisions, with a scale of sorts, and if I happened to score high enough, he would answer my petition?

How often have I thought of God as loving as forever at my side?

How often have I woke up, ready to enjoy my day because he loves me like I love my own kids, and want joy and peace and strength and courage for them?

How often do I run to him when my heart aches and I have no aches (he will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge. - Psalm 91:4)

How often do I determine to enter his presence with thanksgiving and praise? Believing who he says he is. Praying, believing and willing to wait.  Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. - Romans 12:12

Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name. - Psalm 100:4

Let's do it. Let's enter his gates with praise and thanksgiving. Let's give thanks to him, believing he is on the throne and is for us, loving us, faithful and steadfast, inclusive. How bold will our lives look when we believe and take action on our belief.

Comments

Popular Posts