Day 9

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. - 2 Timothy 2:15

I am a little nervous as Advent begins officially tomorrow, and Journey To Christmas today.

It is hard for me to reread words I've written, videos and podcasts I've made... today I am feeling grateful that as I go through Journey To Christmas. I updated it for this Advent season, I can continue to pause and say thank you. If it was my ego leading the way, there would be more words. My words are actually quite few, and God's Word is the center. Just as it should be for an Advent devotional. 

Handling God's word is humbling. I know at times I have over spoke, overshared--worried I'm not saying something "right." I am praying that if I made errors in the study, God gets the glory and Holy Spirit speaks the truth into hearts so what others hear are his voice, not mine. When you share your story of God's redemption in your life, what excites you, what makes you nervous? When do you know when to start and stop sharing?


Comments

Popular Posts