five senses friday



five senses friday:

seeing: -I'm really liking this project. I have ordered some jumprings and clasps...
-"Knitting without tears" by Elizabeth Zimmerman
-mud, mud everywhere

hearing: -Nanny McPhee (I didn't have time to watch it all, supper had to be prepared)
-the story of Rosa Parks, read by Alli this week
-a friend's voice at the library- just enough time for a brief chat
-guitar and piano practice

feeling: -the sun warming up the earth and myself (It has disappeared again, but is was great while it was shining)
- yarn when ever there are a few free moments

tasting: -white chocolate chips snatched and eaten a little more often then I should....

smelling: rain
-clean laundry
-taco soup and tacos

*I knit this hat a couple of years ago and finally added a pom pom, now if one of my friends would have a girl before it warms up.

Comments

Popular Posts