Thursday, June 10, 2010

five senses Friday.

five senses friday.

hosted by Abby.

This has been a full and fun week. Starting with a family reunion last weekend and camp through this week in Oklahoma. Here is a short list. ;)

smelling: coffee, laundry, cleaning supplies

tasting: blueberry-banana cake, camp food -really good camp food, left over cream cheese frosting, sweet tea and a little dr. pepper, lettuce and my first pea pod from the garden

hearing: singing, "do you have your flip-flops on and your Bible?", "I love you, Mom" from my youngest two when we were all back together again, "do I have ALL your laundry?"

feeling: tired, content, frustrated with the mess from so many trips to different places, and on the other side of feeling - thrifted sheets and fabric

seeing: lots and lots of kids, lots of trees and plenty of ticks, these sweet patterns from oliver + s and a postcard from a new friend in France, family from California and Oregon, beautiful hydrangeas in bloom, lots of yarrow and my corn coming nicely out of the ground, Luke's cool bird journal


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness-that bread sounds so delicious :)
    Those drawings are just so precious. I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete