Monday morning flowers... and more blueberry banana cake.

Amanda Blake Soule's blueberry banana cake recipe. I have made it a lot this summer. Matheau and I both love it, and the friends we share it with seem to as well. And the recipe I use for the frosting as follows. There are a lot of cream cheese recipes that all are yum, this is just the one I use.

cream cheese frosting for cakes recipe.

The frosting: I used one stick of cream cheese (8 oz.) one stick of butter (unsalted or salted will be fine) and 3 teaspoons of lemon juice, 5 cups of powdered sugar. the powdered sugar I sometimes add a bit more. Just depends on the consistency I'm aiming for.


Comments

  1. Banana cake, did you say banana cake ( super yum ) must try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a favorite - I mean FAVORITE!! I could eat it everyday. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts