last minute gift tags.


I may be the only one to run out of tags for gifts, but just in case I'm not and your in a pinch for some cute tags., here are some links to tags I'm using or have used.

*the alphamom.com blooming holiday tag and gift toppers
*Nori's printable tags at love2create
*tags from Camilla Engman
*photo frame gift tags at kevinandamanda.com
*more cute tags at aprintaday.com

And then there is the old avery label, stamp pad and Christmas stamp. Add a touch of color with a colored marker and add their name on the back. If you were at one time a stamper and still have a bunch hidden under the bed in a box - today would be an alright to rummage through them and find one that would work. Or, maybe I'm the only one with a box and dust bunnies under my bed... ;)





Comments

Popular Posts