this week.

Photo from January 2010

I think for many of us, this week is the calm before life resumes at its "normal" pace - much quicker then I ever like. So, as sickness makes it's way through our home, and the Christmas tree comes down, and plans for the new year begin to take shape, I will not be around this space much this week, but plan to be back on a regular basis the beginning of January. Before I sign off, a couple of things for this week.

-This week, I still have a wreath I would like to re-style that I hope I get around to doing. Which brings me to a cool group beginning in 2011- Project ReStyle. Love the name of it.

-Also writing down some personal resolutions. Last year I made one to commit to 20 minutes of exercise (walking at the time) a day, as many days a week as I could fit it in. Not only do I feel so much better, but I lost 25 pounds - and even with Christmas, have kept it all off.

-Writing down goals and plans for cardigans and kids (blog & shop!)

-Changing my inspiration board.

-Working to get Matheau moved into a new office space at our redlogic building - much cleaning to do...

-Putting all the fun Christmas tags I downloaded in file folder so they are ready (and easy to find) for next year.

Have a great week and I hope you are writing some resolutions of your own.

Comments

  1. happy 2011! have a wonderful day :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison! I hope your first day of the year was a super one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts