a new year.


some resolutions for 2011.

-read through the entire Bible.
-c&k shop updates. First one is scheduled for the end of January. Just in time for Valentine's Day.
-continue exercising 5-6 days/week. (at least 30 min./workout)
-write more of my own knitting patterns. (goal of 5).
-a photo a day with my iPhone.
-one Christmas craft day per month- schedule the day at the beginning of each month.
-And the one I make every year -keep working on organization in all areas! This one I think I will struggling with for the rest of my life. The good news is I am getting better with this one.

There are more I would like to make, like the re-styling group. However, after the flu hit our home last week, I was reminded that the season of life I am in would make this one only stressful because I could not accomplish it. Not worth it. :)

One confession - I'm already behind on the photo a day one. I almost didn't add it because of that. After thinking about it for awhile I decided to go ahead and go for it. My life is far from perfect, and therefore I should never try to pretend it is or will be. So, I cut myself some slack - ever so humbling as it may be - and I am starting today. It is a new year - who knows what interruptions, highs and lows and twists and turns this one will hold?




Comments

  1. Love your goals!

    I set 10 goals for 2010 and was able to get 6 accomplished! This year I set 11... We'll see how I do.. lol next year I'm not about to try to set 12. :) I'll probably just go back to 10. ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts