a recipe for mini cheesecakes

There are many recipes out there. I first made these in high school. I liked them so much that my home economics teacher, Sandra, make them for my high school graduation party. 

This is one of many versions.




mini cheesecakes
-makes 12-

-12 vanilla wafers
-12 cupcake liners


-2 8 oz. bars cream cheese
-3/4 c. sugar
-2 tsp. vanilla
-2 tsp. lime or lemon juice
-2 eggs


Cream the above together. Place liners in the muffin tins. Place a vanilla wafter in the bottom of each muffin tin liner and then fill 2/3's full. Bake at 350 F. for 15-20 minutes. Let cool and refrigerate. Before serving, spoon a tablespoon of cherry pie filling, apricot or strawberry jam, a bit of hot fudge, fresh strawberries - whatever you like on cheesecake - and serve!


Note: They also freeze well. I just throw them in a ziplock bag after they have completely cooled and then thaw before adding topping and serving. 

Comments

Popular Posts