Thursday, July 21, 2011

art bags.

This is the first of four finished. We are going to start art officially this next week and when the supplies arrived Liz was asking for a new bag to store them in. The bag (as you can see from the photos) is pretty good sized. I used the measurements of their sketch pads to help me determine what size they would end up being. They would be a perfect size for a Mom's sized tote bag as well. ;)






Some particulars...
-Outside fabric is from the latest line from Denyse Schmidt at JoAnn's. I waited in line for this one.
-The yellow on the inside is some from Grandma Helen's attic.
-The straps I did in both colors just for fun.
-I boxed the corners and in the large pocket I made two tiny pockets to hold pencils or paint brushes.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Friend! Loved seeing some of your recent photo shoots on facebook - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I just sent my Mum some art supplies as she's keen to have a go, so I may well make her one of these to store everything in. Bethx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a new bag? I'm always on the lookout for a new one.

    ReplyDelete