fitting it all in.


Fitting it all in isn't exactly happening. In fact, when I start to have a thought that just maybe that will happen, a few moments later reality strikes and I realize I just need to be content with what I do get accomplished.

 I broke these two onsies up over the course of a day. During my morning coffee, I cut out the stencils (after tracing onto freezer paper) and I ironed them on. Came back later to them to paint, and returned again later to remove the freezer paper and tidy up.

Stencils are from Lotta Jansdotter's book "Simple Sewing for Baby"
Fabric paint: Pebeo Setacolor - Transparent Set of 10
Carter's Onsies

Comments

  1. I know the feeling, my carefully (and lucky so far) attempt at the work/home life balance has gone to pot today. Never mind, there's always tomorrow. Love the babygrows, especially the dog (or is it a wolf?). Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth! I think it is a wolf, it he does have a bit of an interesting snout to make it hard to determine. I hope today is a better day then yesterday for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts