Kanakuk Koffee Kake
-adapted from the "Saltwater Chronicle" K-Kauai Kanakuk Family Kamp '09-
-2 eggs beaten
-2/3 cup butter, melted
-2 teaspoons vanilla
-1 can (1 1/2 cups) Milnot
-3/4 cup water
-1 3/4 cups sugar
-3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
-1 teaspoon cinnamon
-1/4 cup flour
-1/4 stick butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 9x13 pan.
2. In a large bowl (or stand up mixer), mix the wet ingredients together. Stir in the sugar.
3. In a medium sized bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together. Pour into the wet ingredients. Mix together until smooth.
4. Make the topping. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until crumbly.
5. Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the topping on and bake for 45 - 48 minutes.