Last Spring, we started to move kids and rooms around. We do not have enough bedrooms for everyone to have their own. So we set out to make it more fair and more organized. Because frankly, we had some serious disorganization issues.
We ended up moving the two younger girls downstairs, to what had been Hannah's room. And moved Luke and Hannah into what had been the girls room. Luke had been in a very small room, which worked great when we needed a crib, changing table and rocker, not so great when we needed a desk, bed, and dresser... So the extra small room became the library. And in it I carved out a home for a few of my things as well.
While moving everyone around, I painted. I painted all 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. The bathrooms included wallpaper removal, which I do not like at all, but there really wasn't any other choice. So, hopefully I will get to Matheau and my room this next spring, and the kitchen (both currently wallpapered.)