picnics and meal planning.

Two topics related by the fact that if you have planned ahead, then squeezing in a picnic at the end of December is fairly simple and fun. :)



When I get up in the morning, one of my earlier thoughts is "what is for supper?" If I have taken the time and made out a menu for the week, then that is easy to answer. It is just like fitting in paying the bills, running to the store, getting the wash down - it is one more thing swirling through a Mom's head throughout the day. At least this mom's head.

So as the year begins, I am going to try once again to post some of my meal plans. Some menu items are consistent. I have one very picky eater, the rest with likes and dislikes, but I try my best to make sure the the pickiest does get their favorite meal in most weeks - which is homemade pizza.

So this week's supper schedule.
Monday: spaghetti with meat sauce, my cheese breadsticks, corn on the cob and green beans
Tuesday: beef burgandy soup, noodles salad and croutons
Wednesday: homemade pizza
Thursday: maybe eating with friends - possibly chicken and rice soup and strawberry pretzel salad?
Friday: taco night

And with the meals planned, that leaves a few more moments for thinking of more fun things to fit into my days. :)


Comments

Popular Posts