Christmas plan twenty-eleven.

One of my 2011 goals is to make one day a month a Christmas crafting day. Part of the goal was to chose a date in advance for the month - well since January is about half over I am setting a date. January 29 . When I say "day", that "day" may end up being just an hour or two, because realistically an entire "day" will not happen.

On my agenda is knitting up a Christmas tree sweater and hopefully starting Danielle's Christmas tree.

photo from Thompson Family Life

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in setting a date and joining me? If Christmas crafting seems like to much, how about just starting with printing off some gift tags and cutting and filing them for '11? To get you started, here are some Christmas printable tags I found and used last Christmas.

Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts